IT Service Manager - KYC
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Service Manager KYC - Netherlands - Permanent
My client is looking for an enthusiastic IT Service Manager in the KYC area. You will be working for Group Services, part of the client's Tech organization.
Who are you?
You are a driven Service Manager applying processes, tools and methods, with great understanding of business practices and approaches. You are an expert in building relationships/team working, resolving conflicts and problems with strong influencing and persuading skills. As a Service Manager you have great communicating/listening skills and strong in gathering information without losing your focus on your customers. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background
- Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong background in IT.
- Service Management in IT: 5 years
- IT Risk Management: 2 years
- Domain experience: 2 years.
- Experience working in an Agile organization and banking environment
- Teamwork, entrepreneurship and stakeholder management are the core competencies of the Service Manager. It is important that you work well with people and share information that is important for others. You are open to the input of others and you are prepared to learn from them. You place the importance of common goals above personal goals.
- Professional expertise/market focus: A Service manager has in depth knowledge on specific areas. You have the necessary technical skills to perform the job. You take steps to stay informed of new trends and developments and take this into account in your decision making. You are recognized as an authority in your specialty.
- Customer focus and customer interest is paramount: A good Service Manager knows the customer's business and puts forward proposals that reflect the customers interests. The solutions you propose are aligned with the team and client.
- Performance Motivation: a Service Manager tries to continuously improve the performance of the IT service provided. A continuous focus on improving personal performance and that of his or her team. Strives to achieve high work standards - is not satisfied with average levels of performance.
- Persuasiveness: A successful Service Manager is persuasive. You can tune in to the interests or level of discussion of your partner. You are able to use arguments that appeal to the discussion partner; you present your arguments in measured doses at crucial moments. At the higher job levels you must influence higher management and different stakeholders.