SAP PM/MM Consultant - German Speaking - Bern, Switzerland. Flexible S
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP PM/MM Consultant - German Speaking - Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from May 2020 onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 110,000 - 130,000 per annum + Benefits.
Our end-client based in Bern, Switzerland requires an SAP PM/MM (Plant Maintenance/Materials Management) consultant to join their large in-house team. The company has one of the largest and most complex SAP landscapes in Switzerland and is very much at the forefront of implementing the very latest SAP technologies and various innovative solutions. They are already on the transformation path to S/4HANA making this an excellent time to join and get involved with S/4HANA. The company offers flexible working hours, the option to work remotely from home and an option to work either 80% or 100% (you can work either 4 or 5 days per week).
This is a key position acting as the interface from the business department to computer science. You will use your expertise in the areas of logistics, maintenance (PM) combined with your SAP integration knowledge of Materials Management (MM) and Finance (FI/CO) in a results-oriented manner. As a strengthening of the management systems team you will be the contact person for our internal customers from the specialist departments. They mainly support and advise the various specialist teams in the area of logistics and maintenance in the company's SAP ERP systems. They help their teammates answer complex inquiries from day-to-day business and also take an active role as a trouble shooter. Monitoring the numerous interfaces to peripheral systems rounds off the demanding tasks.
You actively monitor developments in the market and provide input for the further development of the processes. You work on projects and also manage demanding specialist projects. You will accompany the implementation of requirements up to acceptance tests, training and introductions. You maintain documentation of logistical business processes using SAP Solution Manager and also understand the underlying Customizing settings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of SAP PM/MM experience
- Good knowledge of logistics processes
- Good knowledge of integrating with the FI/CO modules
- Must be fluent in German
- Must have a good understanding of English
- CHF 110,000 - 130,000 gross per annum(subject to skills, knowledge and experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from home 1 day per week
- Option to work either 80% or 100% (you can work either 4 or 5 days per week)
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related Keywords: SAP PM, SAP EAM, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Enterprise Asset Management, SAP MM, SAP Materials Management. SAP Logistics, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP Logistiks