Internal Audit Senior
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Internal Audit Senior.
This role is revolved around risk management, governance, and controls of internal business. This person will need experience with performing data analysis using data mining and visualization techniques. This will be a risk based auditing focused role and they would like to have someone with a CPA or CIA certifications. A bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, finance, MIS or related is necessary.
- Work as part of audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Maintain, track and communicate status of assigned work to stakeholders.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business and root cause focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of procedures and perform and document work such as walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Monitor management's remediation of identified issues and test the effectiveness of the remediation. Issues testing
- Prepare draft audit planning documents, audit procedures, and final reports for review by the Supervisor/Manager based on the work performed.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with a focus on risk based auditing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related discipline
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), other relevant certifications (or commitment to get certified within one year)
- Experience performing data analysis using data mining and visualization techniques (Tableau, SAS, SQL, R, Python and/or ACL)
- Banking/financial services experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$85k - $95k Annual
$80k - $107k Annual