Recruitment Coordinator (Pharma)
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Experis AG
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who can speak fluent English and German to be based at our manufacturing site in Luterbach, Solothurn.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a key member of the recruitment team, responsible for coordination and administrative activities for the hiring process.
You will be an ambassador for Biogen's brand, and building relationships with both candidates and recruiters.
- Support the administration and coordination of the recruitment activities in terms of assigned projects.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interviews and assessments scheduling: sending meeting invites, managing diaries, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype, supporting candidate travel and expenses.
- Support for other reasonable administrative activities such as reporting, printing documentation, preparation of interview guides, candidate correspondence.
- Work closely with the Internal Recruiters on a daily basis and support them in order to meet all KPI's and SLA's.
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in Real Time.
- Troubleshooting and highlighting day to day issues to your manager.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills with attention to details.
- Flexibility, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard.
- Very good English and German is a must.
- A positive and dedicated attitude.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to recruitment processes.