Senior Quality Engineer - Zug - global Medical Devices company
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by NES IT
NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Currently we support one of our clients in the Medical Device industry in Zug. In order to strengthen their team there, we are looking for an experienced professional to join them as the Senior Quality Engineer/Manager for their global products. Their current and upcoming global projects predict growth in the QA department and they've reached to us for our support.
- Primary authority on all quality related matters
- Interfacing and communication with program and functional areas
- Conduct Quality Audits (product, process, Supplier acceptance, Supplier Quality)
- Ensuring that customer contractual and Quality requirements are understood and met, including suppliers and sub-contractors
- Monitor and comply with MDR that affect Risk Management for medical devices
- Defect investigation to identify and address root cause
- Participation at design reviews and quality records maintenance
- Relevant education in Life Science studies, Mechanical Engineering or a corresponding industry experience
- Well-versed in ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016
- Technically aware of Risk Management through the product life cycle
- Good level of customer knowledge (ie product & requirements)
- 3 years minimum of experience in QA in Medical Device/Technology field
- Fluency in English, German/French good to have, other languages are a plus
What to expect:
- Detailed conversation, introduction and preparation for a successful application with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland at (see below)
Keywords: medical device, quality assurance, QA, quality engineering, global projects, management, MDR, MDD, IVD, IVDD, IVDR, medical devices, project management, PMS, PM, EMEA, audits, quality audit, quality audits
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.