Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- Manage stakeholders on site and globally and communicate project updates as required.
- Guide team members regarding commissioning and validation approach for equipment/processes.
- Talent development of team members through coaching, training and personalized developments plans.
- Business plan development through the identification and execution of projects and savings in areas such as Quality, Capacity, Scrap and Consumables reduction.
- Develop stable and capable manufacturing processes through a structured process development approach.
- To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
- Collaborate with the Virtual teams and ensure alignment across sites on the equipment being purchased and the process development.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives to team members
- Provision of continuous support and mentoring to the team members.
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development to maximize their potential.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the Engineering team.
- Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioral Standards based culture within the Engineering team.
- Management of the engineering budget for the areas of responsibility.
- Provide process input into the value stream mapping process which is used to develop the business plan for the value stream.
- Provide updates to management on a weekly and monthly basis in relation to financial performance in the projects areas.
What you're great at:
- Are you innovative, tenacious and passionate about Engineering?
- Performance and results driven
- Culturally aware and politically sensitive
- A team player
- Good influencing skills
- Project Management skills
- Good generalist (experienced quality person)
- Good communicator
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering/Science discipline, with good relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical issues and provide practical and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Excellent Planning & Organizational Skills
- Reliability and Maintenance Experience
- Previous people management experience.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Certification in Six Sigma or Statistical Engineering.