Financial Reporting Systems Analyst - SAP BFC/Tagetik
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
Join a large international stock-listed company within their Finance department as part of the agile Financial Systems team. You will take a lead with all SAP BFC related activities including support, administration and projects. You will partner with the Finance Systems Manager, helping to define the future roadmap of EPM and reporting systems within the business. You will have enough autonomy to manage your own workload as well as all the support from within the business to build your own skills.
This position will be based in the Group HQ in Belgium.
- Improve SAP BFC and Tagetik functional and technical system requirements
- Carry out business analysis on change requests and new business requirements
- Support the definition of the SAP BFC, Tagetik and wider finance systems and transformation roadmap
- Ensuring the application is at optimal performance levels and users are well supported by the rest of the team
- Proactively look for improvements in system and process within the group
- Develop the tool including changes to consolidation rules
- Drive improvements in Finance Master Data
- Work closely with users to ensure the system is well utilized, drive training and best practices
- Work with external consultants as needed to ensure their effective delivery on projects
- Maintain awareness of new trends in the EPM and Finance Systems space, share insights within the business
- University degree in Information Systems or possibly Accounting/Finance
- 4+ year of professional experience within EPM, either in consulting or at a final client site
- Ideally previous experience with SAP BFC, however, other systems will be considered such as Tagetik, Cognos Controller, OneStream, HFM etc.
- Ideally strong Finance process (consolidation & IFRS) understanding - not just technical knowledge
- Must have fluent English and ideally a second language such as French or Flemish/Dutch
- Must have EU citizenship or right to work in Belgium
In this position you will be part of a dynamic team constantly seeking to improve the status quo. The company is in the midst of major transformation across the business including new regulatory changes, which significantly impacts the finance systems landscape. You will help implement new IFRS changes within the group and future proof the business for the years to come in terms of their reporting systems and landscape.
This may suit an ex-consultant seeking a move in-house, seeking a change in a highly project driven environment!
To discuss this and similar opportunities get in touch with Geoff Coleman or email your CV to (see below)