Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Charles Oakes & Co
Senior Java/Angular Developers
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank, Eurostat, the European Parliament and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 4+ years of work in J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with development tools including Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira, Wiki/Confluence, CA USD, SVN, GitHub, or similar.
- Experience with AngularJS & Angular 2+
- SCRUM experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge of software design patterns, UML design and the SDLC,
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and Prince2 is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large scale organizations
- JBoss 4.0/2 Application Server or/and Tomcat6 servlet engine
- Oracle 11
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design. Familiarity with XML parsers
- Fluent in English, with any other EU language being an advantage.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their English CV.