European Recruitment Consultant - IT/Tech Contract
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
G2V are a global recruitment firm specialising in the IT/Tech, Engineering and Pharmaceutical Sciences sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world. We currently have 10 offices globally and a unique organic growth model, with 90% of those at director level within the business having joined us as graduates/trainees.
We very excited to be opening our brand-new Amsterdam office in April 2020!
As we're expanding, we have a current requirement for 2-3 people to join our specialist IT/Tech recruitment team and continue our growth in one of Europe's most thriving cities!
Our team manager James joined the business as a graduate in 2017, within his first 12 months he was billing over £180,000 and received his first promotion in 15 months. He now manages his own team who are collectively billing £800,000+ and are soon to be heading over to Amsterdam to open our new office! He is looking for competitive, driven, success motivated people to join him and his team and become G2V's next top billers.
What we look for:
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:2
- Money motivation
- Confident personality
- The drive to build a career and progress in a meritocratic environment
- Hardworking with a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills
- Native/Fluent English
What we offer you:
- High earning potential - will receive a basic salary of €25,000 with uncapped commission taking you circa €45,000+ in your first year, however like James people have more than doubled that figure in under 9 months
- If you're already based in The Netherlands, we will organise travel and accommodation to our London HQ for your training, and then back for your official start in the new office
- If you are UK based but looking for the opportunity to work abroad, we will offer you a relocation package of an extra €500 per month for your first 6 months of employment to help you get on your feet (taking your basic salary to €31,000 pro rata)
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays
- A successful candidate will be inducted on our in-house Learning and Development programme and receive the opportunity to start making deals as soon as you join; on average we get our consultants to their 1st deal within 2 ½ months of being in the business!
- An organic, clearly defined and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and enjoy the city
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get your application moving!