Senior Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back Office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a new PHP Software Developer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
To be the right developer for this role you have:
- Very good experience with PHP (especially with OOP PHP)
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies (such as Symfony4 and other frameworks)
- Very good knowledge of MySQL
- Sound knowledge and experience with Typescript and Angluar
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of modern APIs (eg REST)
- Used to working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Analytical and critical
- A team player
- Confident to suggest your own ideas
- Fluent in German and English
- An EU or Swiss National
- Taking part in the PHP software development in all areas of the product life cycle
- Formulation of specification for planned ERP and CRM modules
- Development of sophisticated ERP and CRM modules
- Development of complex architectures in the product life cycle
- The conception of applications based on PHP
- Close cooperation with the development team and external IT team
- Based in Winterthur
- Full life cycle product providers
- SCRUM environment
- 15 people in the company total
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach
- Well connected by public transport
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible working
- Future-oriented workplace
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects
- Contemporary compensation
- Attractive working location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)