Oracle Cloud BI Consultant (Outside IR35)
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Mindful Contract Solutions
This is an opportunity for 2 high-calibre BI consultants for a significant Oracle Cloud implementation our client is delivering. Reporting and BI underpin the business benefits case for the Programme and these roles are critical. The roles are outside IR35 and initially home based. Once conditions return to normalcy, travel to South London will be required. SC clearance will be required for the role. This can be applied for by the client, for the selected candidate. The role is initially for 6 months, however we anticipate there will be further extensions.
Please apply by Monday March 23rd - as this is an urgent requirement, and we will be moving quickly through the process.
- Set up the architecture for Oracle Cloud Compute, Database and ODI for BI Cloud.
- Migration of Current on-premise BI Database into the cloud.
- Creation of SQL scripts to pull data from on premise source to populate database in cloud
- Create a series of reports to link the data from the old source system to the new.
- Create Roles within BI cloud and carry out other Admin duties related to set up.
- Create metadata repository, Dashboards, reports, look ups and calculations related to ETL process and load plan.
- Assurance of data migration approach and reconciliation
- Participation in the design of the service model.
- Managing issues with current OBIEE platform through to resolution.
- Building reports and managing change requests on OBIEE and OTBI platforms
- Support development of BICS platform for Corporate HR reporting where needed
- Work with a range of Programme delivery partners to ensure the solution requirements for the Programme for reports across OTBI, FRC, BI Publisher, OACS, EBPCS and EPRCS are delivered.
What our client seeks in their ideal candidate:
- Have an expert knowledge and hands-on experience of BI
- Existing SC clearance desirable (not mandatory, though) - Candidates should be eligible to gain SC certification.
- Availability to start within the next 2-3 weeks at the latest.