Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Data Scientist for an initial 9 months period with possible extension at a client of ours in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
To be considered for this role you will experienced in as much of the following as possible:
* Python and standard data science packages like numpy, pandas etc.
* Experience of working on production code is very important, including writing tests, writing modular and maintainable code, using git workflows.
* Experience with writing and optimizing algorithms/code for computational problems (eg simulation).
* Able to work remotely to a large extent, with limited guidance from management but in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
* Ability to communicate with business stakeholders.
* Location: Sweden.
* Duration: 9 months + extension.
* Workload: Remote Initially - then on site.
* Rate - SEK market rate.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.