Transaction Monitoring Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
Next-Link Solution is a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest Banking client who are looking for a Transaction Monitoring Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- With 10+ years of experience, possess good understanding of the Financial Crime/Transaction monitoring life cycle, plus knowledge of the systems used within Financial Crime Prevention Transaction Monitoring process
- Proven working experience in Banking Domain with a strong speciality in AML Transaction Monitoring with knowledge of specific TM solutions
- Experience in Data transformation, Data mapping, Alert Migration, AML TM Optimisation Expert (Tuning)
- Knowledge of Actimize product, familiar with the structure of Actimize DB and Actimize RCM
- Experience operating in a project/Programme environment, working with agile delivery methodologies and meeting deadlines with Financial Crime sector experience.
- Strong knowledge of investigation techniques, business process modelling, requirements development and impact assessments
- Good Analytical skill using SQL and excel
- Experience in Nice Actimize TM tool implementation will be a desired skill
Start date: 27th April
Duration: 18 months possible extension
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Geneva, Switzerland
Remote: Not possible