Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
New freelance consulting opportunity for a large international final client in Paris. Currently there is a large scale finance transformation programme underway and part of this involves the implementation of a new cloud planning tool, Oracle PBCS.
Due to increasing workloads in the team, there is an opening for a new consultant to join the team on a freelance basis for 6 months. In this role, you will combine both functional and technical skills, supporting the business with analyst, process improvement and systems development activities.
This position will suit a Senior Consultant with previous PBCS experience and likely a background in Hyperion Planning and Essbase. If you are seeking a challenging new project where you can work on a multi-level roll out of PBCS to multiple countries and business units, this will be an exciting project for you.
Length: 6 months
Interviewing: Next 2 weeks
Day rate: €500-600 per day
- Minimum of 3 years technical and functional experience on Oracle EPM
- Must have at least one roll out of PBCS
- Previous client facing consulting experience
- Understanding of finance process and ability to work closely with Finance professionals
- Fluent in English and French is a significant advantage
For further information on this career opportunity, or to discuss other EPM and Finance Transformation opportunities please contact Geoff Coleman on (see below)