Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Are you out of the box thinker that thrives off maximizing productivity?
- Want to contribute to the next billion-dollar gaming studio franchise supporting 250+ million users p/m
- Currently a hardcore developer that wants to switch up to DevOps?
GENEROUS RE-LOCATION SUPPORT! Read till the bottom.
A place where magic happens. This is a top tier leading mobile game studio where every day they make the unthinkable happen through great innovation, collaboration and a love for gaming!
They dominate the app stores with games that continuously stay in the top 10 with a few reaching that golden number 1 spot Better yet their games are synchronised across platforms meaning the fun never stops
A few years ago, they were acquired by one of the most successful AAA Gaming giants (still acting as their own entity) opening a LOT more doors to MUCH bigger opportunities!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build and maintain technology to support the studio in creating their new franchises. This includes evaluating existing tech, developing new creative solutions for our build pipeline, investigating problems reported by the game teams and coaching our game teams.
The team collaborates with game teams as well as shared tech teams and enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative workplace where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your DevOps expertise.
LOCATION: Stockholm, Sveavägen
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS: I need a DevOps engineer who has an energetic passion for new technologies, large scale systems and games. More importantly, you're a people person who is happy working with people from different departments/locations and with varying degrees of technical savviness.
Top skills to have -
- CI/CD build tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Task & build automation tools like Gradle
- Improving team workflows via automation (Probot, Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with various dynamic & static languages. Groovy, Python, Bash, TypeScript, C#, C++
- Experience with the Unity build system
- Android & iOS app integration and delivery
- Unity Game development knowledge.
- Familiarity with web protocols, application Servers and web Servers.
- Knowledge about modern deterministic build systems such as Google Bazel
WHAT'S ON THE TABLE FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary, 50k - 60k SEK per month
- 15% salary bonus (100% pay out over the last several years)
- Generous holiday allowance + a day to volunteer and help your community
- Important life coverage stuff, health insurance, financial planning etc.
- On-site gym/Gym & wellbeing allowance
- Unlimited learning opportunities ie courses, workshops, seminars
- Next level workspaces from ping pong tables to cosy nooks for a power nap
- Yearly company store tokens to use for sweet rewards, want a pair of beats? You got it.
- A massive annual blowout, bringing everyone together and celebrating all the wins! It's a BIG deal for them.
- $10,000 minimum re-location support (increases with a partner/family) + temporary housing.
Be a part of a super diverse environment with people being employed all across the world that brings the absolute best to their games, it's why they're number 1 in mobile game entertainment