Financial Accountant/Financial Support (Cash Management)
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Financial Accountant/Financial Support (Cash Management) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Higher Degree in Finance or Accounting, Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Min. 2-3 years of work experience as Financial Accountant or Financial Supporter, ideally, within Asset Management and/or financial/banking sector
- Good knowledge of Cash and Payments Management, Financial Account Management
- Excellent working knowledge within Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint paired with solid understanding of MS Access and SQL
- Being client focused and having the credibility to develop and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong good problem solving and analytical skills combined with an eye for details
- Ability to work well and efficiently under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Languages: English - fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Reviewing and supporting Cash Account reconciliations, including the booking of incoming payments and allocation to the respective fund providers as well as the regular control of the account balances
- Taking responsibility of operational and financial processes and documentation
- Coordinating the information exchange with financial accounting
- Identifying topics related to daily operations, operational processes or financial applications for further investigation and make recommendation for improvement
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15516
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.