Active Directory Engineer
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Active Directory Engineer. Candidate will have the capability to run special projects, and will be a member of the Directory Services/Authentication/
Qualifications and Essential Job Functions
- 4+ years experience as a Microsoft Active Directory Engineer is required.
- Experience with Identity Management,highly preferred.
- Experience with Federation Services (Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Ping Federate, etc.), preferred.
- Strong PowerShell Scripting or VBScript experience for automation, highly preferred.
- WMI Scripting, SQL Scripting or PowerShell Scripting, preferred.
- VB.NET programming skills, preferred.
- DNS/DHCP experience
- Disaster Recovery testing
- Azure and Two-factor authentication experience, preferred.