Infrastructure Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Title: Sr. Integration BA
Start date: Immediate Need
Duration: 12-18 Months
Rate: $60/Hr. - $65/hr.
Number of Positions: 1
Years of experience: 8+ years-need an experienced BA
Overview: Our client just acquired a large company and this Sr. BA will work with the Sr. PM to help lead the integration of the two companies on the infrastructure side.
- Need a Sr. BA who has experience with large integrations, implementations or mergers
- Must have strong experience gathering requirements and BRD's
- Must have a strong process background as a BA
- Must be an excellent listener, self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Needs strong experience with process flows
- ITIL, Lean or Six Sigma, PMP, or similar certifications are a plus
- Needs to be an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Would like them to have 2+ years of IT experience to understand the basics of technology, how it works and the Lingo associated with it
- They need good phone skills as this company is in Europe and the conversations will mostly be over the phone
- Must be able to adapt to a changing and fast paced environment
The Business Analyst Associate works with key customers to capture business and user requirements. The Analyst also works with the development support team to ensure requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification.
The Business Analyst has the ability to describe business and user requirements in a manner that enables system administrators, application developers, and quality assurance engineers to understand, estimates relative effort, and deliver business functionality.
Represents project stakeholders and customers throughout planning, development, release processes
Owns the relationship with project stakeholders to identify, model, and document business requirements
Ensures design requirements are documented effectively
Tests and coordinates training and communications
Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or similar relevant field or in lieu of education
8+ years of experience as an IT Business, Data or Systems Analyst
8+ years of experience in providing business or data analysis
5+ years of experience documenting and analysing business processes
5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint)