Software and App Developer
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by De Lacy Executive Ltd
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Software Developer with an emphasis on Database Analysis by a leading consultancy business who specialise in performance data on farm throughout the UK.
Based in the South West, the successful candidate will work in a team from on farm consultants through to software development groups. The role will involve converting external data to information that can be used on farm by consultants, nutritionists and vets. This role will suit an experienced developer who is looking for something a little different and variety in their work.
- Data Engineering.
- Data Analytics.
- Application Development.
- Supporting Existing Developments.
- IT Support.
- Exceptional attention to detail, numeracy and data analysis skills.
- Ideally, a knowledge of livestock agriculture - but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and written communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Experience integrating data from 3rd party sources and a keen interest in analysing complex data sets to produce valuable insight.
- Full cycle application development (from requirements and UX design through development and testing to implementation and maintenance) of multi-platform data management applications.
- A high level of experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving, with an appetite for progress.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Valid UK VISA.
The Remuneration: A competitive package alongside progressive training and lifestyle benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on [Telephone number removed] or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to Click here to contact this recruiter "> Click here to contact this recruiter
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £33k Annual
£20 - £23 Annual
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual