Safety and Environment Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an Experienced Safety and Environment Business Analyst to join one of our international clients for a position in The Hague, The Netherlands of 10 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As a Safety and Environment Business Analyst you will be implementing Safety & Environment systems together with your team and one supervisor.
Some of your key activities will include:
- As a Business Analyst on the S&E Incident management Next Gen project, you will be a liaison between the Process team and the Sphera team (vendor).
- As such, you will take as an input the process- and workflow descriptions from the Safety Incident process team (business) and translate this into Project Backlog Items.
- Topics that will be covered: Safety Incidents/Near Miss and Observations, Risk classification, Consequence types, Investigations, Behavioral Based Safety.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Experience with implementing Safety & Environment systems
- Strong stakeholder management
- Being able to make a functional design
- Working experience: 4 years or more
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.