Finance Project Officer
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Are you at your best when actively contributing to the financial operations of a leading fund platform?
We're looking for someone who can:
- review and support cash account reconciliations, including the booking of incoming payments and allocation to the respective fund providers as well as the regular control of the account balances
- take responsibility of all operational and financial processes and documentation
- coordinate the information exchange with our peers in financial accounting
- manage the global remuneration processing, controlling and documentation
- identify topics related to daily operations, operational processes or financial applications for further investigation and make recommendation for improvement
You'll be working in the Client & Platform Management team in Zürich. We are a fast growing company within the bank's Asset Management and manage the legal, administrative and financial relationship with fund providers for both the bank's Branches and Subsidiaries and Fondcenter distribution partners such as third-party banks and insurance companies.
Your experience and skills:
- a strong track record and solid experience with financial accounts
- 2-3 years of similar work experience in finance, accounting or cash management
- a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Basic understanding of SQL queries or further knowledge of financial applications (SAP) is a plus
- very good problem solving and analytical skills
- banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- process oriented, willing to take responsibility and initiatives as well as motivated to coordinate relationships with different departments within the bank
- an excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
- a team player but able to work autonomously
- able to work under pressure and you can handle complex situations as well as deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- German or English fluent
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly ( (see below) ).