Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
We are looking for an experienced and future-oriented Infrastructure Engineer for our client based in Aarau.
Do you have a passion for new technologies, innovative solutions and feel comfortable in a technologically rapidly changing environment? Working within the Workplace Service Team, you will be involved in challenging tasks that are associated with the highest demands on system security and availability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and operation of the infrastructure in collaboration with adjacent specialist teams and taking future trends and technologies into account
- Automation and provision of software packages (script-based and via App-V)
- Creation of operating concepts according to the architecture, zone concept and IT security requirements
- Creating an interface between the server infrastructure and IT security
- Implementation of security measures and various IT projects
Candidates should have:
- A degree in computer science (HF, FH) and have proven expertise and experience in client engineering
- Strong knowledge of standards such as Tier, NERC, ISO 27000 etc. You have ITIL v3 Foundation and MS SCCM certifications
- Prior knowledge of MCDST, MCSA and/or MCSE
- Experience of multi-factor authentication for secure remote access solutions experience of mobile device management in Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Strong German and English skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique Swiss based company that offers a varied role with fantastic career development and further training opportunities, in addition they offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 25-30 working days holidays
- Modern working environment
- Advanced social benefits and an attractive pension fund
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
To apply please send your CV to (see below)
*To be considered for this role candidates must have a Valid Swiss work and residency permit*