Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by IT Human Resources
VMWare Engineer Required Freelance Eindhoven !
A leading end customer is looking for a VMWare Engineer to join them on a freelance basis in Eindhoven !
Your responsibilities as Technical VMWare Engineer:
* Detail Design, develop and maintain VMWare products like VMWare vSphere, vSAN and vRealize
* Translate the created VMWare reference architecture into technical solutions
* Provide input to support the team to design, develop and maintain automation products with playbooks (YAML) and modules (Python/PowerShell) in tools like Ansible Tower and Service-Now
* Test and verify the code produced by the team to continuously improve and refactor
* Verify code changes for the VMWare platform of other team members
* Train team members and others with your extensive VMWare product knowledge
* Work together with ServiceNow developers in your team to provide the best intuitive end-user experience possible for the new platform
* Ensure critical components in the VMWare platform are monitored to provide high levels of service availability and performance
* Maintain and support the VMWare platform and of its components like virtual networking, storage, compute and backup
* Support other teams and users with using the new VMWare platform
APPLY NOW !
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.