Project Manager (ServiceNow)
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
As ServiceNow Project Manager, you will plan and execute project and enhancement work for the ServiceNow application. The Project Manager is responsible for scoping new demand, developing and maintaining project plans, and executing to project scope, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager is also expected to perform resource management for the ServiceNow team and other IT resources to ensure appropriate resource capacity for all project work. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating with the ServiceNow Release Manager to schedule project releases to align roadmaps.
The Project Manager will manage ServiceNow project delivery practice and documentation standards to ensure quality delivery. The Project Manager will manage continuous improvement opportunities for the project management practice and standards documentation to improve delivery quality and speed.
- Scope, schedule, and budget new demand
- Align project plans with planned and in flight project plans
- Define proper project governance (controls) to ensure management of risks, dependencies, and stakeholder impacts
- Define and implement metrics and measurements to define project success
- Resource Management for the ServiceNow team, impacted IT organization, and external partners
- Managing stakeholders' communications and project delivery status
- Execute projects to plan
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Platforms in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years working with ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must subscribe to the Servant Leader ideology
- Strong consultative, analytical, problem defining and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working with and presenting information to all levels of an organization including C-Level executives
- Ability to gather and understand requirements for outcome based planning
- Must be able to perform data analysis and report on key insights found
- Ability to simplify complex information into understandable presentations
Project Manager, ITIL, PMP, servicenow