Network Technical Lead (Fortinet FW) Remote working
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Network Technical Lead (Fortinet FW)
6-12 Months Contract
Remote working for few months then must move to Brussels
We are looking for an experienced Network Project/Technical Lead join one of Europe's largest clients in a dynamic and busy international team on a 6-12 months contract in Belgium, Brussels.
- Hands on experience of Designing, implement, and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security and Virtual (eg; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies
- Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance data with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network
- Provide Matrix supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring
- Oversee customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams
- Managing the teams both onsite/offshore, including full time employees and contingent workers
- Experirnce on Fortinet FW (MUST HAVE)
- IT Infrastructure - Network Device configuration and Administration and experience of managing Network Routing Protocols.
- experience in supporting Network infrastructure support as L2/L3 engineer
- experience in managing direct and remote teams across globe.
- Experience in participating in CAB meetings and approval flow of Production changes.
- Understanding of Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting tools
- Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to effectively communicate with technical/non-technical personnel including senior management
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills