Insurance Actuary - Life Insurance/IFRS17
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Insurance Actuary - Life Insurance/IFRS17 vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of working experience as an Actuary including 3+ years of experience in life business
- Insurance experience is a must
- Expert knowledge of market consistent valuation in life business
- Good Understanding of pricing and financial instruments
- Affinity for programming, ideally with Prophet experience or alternatively with R and/or VBA
- Experience in Liabilities (BEL) within Solvency 2 or SST
- University Degree in mathematics or a related field
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Participating in the solvency life team within the actuarial function department
- Calculating the Best Estimate of Liabilities of the life insurance business for the Swiss Solvency Test and Solvency II
- Developing and maintaining the actuarial platform Prophet
- Supporting reporting and valuations to management and head office
- Improving the valuation model including automation
- Assisting in technical discussions with stakeholders regarding model, calculations and reporting
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.