Functional Tester - Scrum Master - MUST speak Dutch fluently
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is hiring a functional tester/scrum master for the Digital Support Department (ADO) - IT Development Department within the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
The tasks of a functional tester/scrum master are the following:
As a scrum master, they monitor the progress of the scrum process within the team. They will process the product backlog and sprint backlog administration (based on Omnitracker, TFS (Team Foundation Server) etc) and facilitate the scrum operation within the team (daily follow-up, organizing retrospectives).
They will reports any exceptions or problems to the project manager.
As a tester, they will be responsible for testing in-house applications. In this way they must guarantee the quality of the delivered software.
They perform system, integration and regression tests. They will have experience in drawing up test plans. They will have frequent contacts with other ICT employees and the business, in order to arrive at an efficient solution of operational problems and good quality of delivered software.
They will act as the first point of contact within the team for reporting errors or problems with our production applications and will follow up and retest defects after they have been resolved.
The position is located in the Digitization and Organization department within the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
This department is responsible for:
* coordination and implementation of organizational and HR policy;
* the coordination and implementation of the logistics policy;
* coordinating information policy, information management and supporting the digitization of the organization;
* coordination of data policy, data management;
* the coordination and implementation of the IT policy;
* the coordination and implementation of the communication policy, including the Flemish Rural Network;
* the financial management of the Flemish Paying Agency, the Flemish Agricultural Investment Fund, the financial instrument for the Flemish fisheries and aquaculture sector and the Common Agricultural Policy Fund;
* the Internal Audit.
The team of controls within this service takes care of the analysis, implementation and maintenance of applications that support all processes around 'performing on-site control' in a user-friendly manner
This in the context of measures for which the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries is responsible.
The successful candidate must speak Dutch fluently.