Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Cloudstream
My client, a Hyper Growth Pre-IPO Series C funded digital risk and analytics vendor are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer to join their fast paced Devops team. My client has grown to circa 200 employees across the America, Asia and Europe with impressive amounts of funding behind them are looking to bring in an additional member to their Devops team to develop and support the existing Infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a fast growing company, have a decisive impact on the expansion of the company and gain valuable experience with some of the most in demand technologies on the market at the moment. You will also have a crucial role in the move to a Microservices and Containerised architecture hosted within AWS.
The successful candidate will be a Devops Engineer who ideally comes from an Infrastructure background, withhands on knowledge of Terraform, AWS and ECS/Docker.
- Support the Dev team to move from monolithic applications and releases to microservices through automation.
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment mechanisms.
- Engage in service capability planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Revolutionise the ability for their clients to find and receive digital risks.
- Influence Devops best practices, continuously improving on processes, technologies and automation.
- Experience of previously working with/supporting Dev teams
- Public Cloud (AWS)
- Experience of writing scripts (Python/Bash)
Once you have passed your probation (3 months) you will be allowed to work remotely up to three days a week.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£33k - £40k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual