SAP Lead MM/PP
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
MM/PP SAP Lead
Salary: $115k-$125K + 10% Bonus
6,000 employees, 396 million
I need a lead techno/functional expert with strong MM (Material Management) PP (Production Planning) modules. Must have a degree, integration experience with the other modules in a manufacturing environment. Any global experience there are 5 people in group, 1contractor and 5 outsourced ABAP developers.
The candidate will possess the hands on, day to day application experience, be strong in design and implementation and dealing with the users. They are a lead functional expert with strong experience in MRP/Capacity planning/Production Planning and Configuration experience who provides process knowledge support. which provides on-going support of their application. This person will provide user support, troubleshooting, application testing and post launch review and support of new or changed functionality:
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of customer processes/business requirements and translating into SAP system concepts.
- Coordinating with business and IT to define, design and implement SAP Materials Management (MM), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and Production Planning (PP) modules.
- As part of new projects, rollouts and enhancements, gathering business requirements by conducting & leading workshops and preparing business blue print and customizing configurations, writing functional specifications and working with ABAP developers for reports, interfaces & other custom programs (WRICEF).
Position requires a Bachelors degree and more than five (5) years of progressively responsible experience.
- Five (5) +years of experience in information technology in the manufacturing environment supporting a ERP system
- In depth knowledge of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning and Supplier Relationship Management;
- Results-oriented individual with positive attitude, strong leadership abilities, organization skills and must be flexible
- Experience coordinating with business and IT to identify and define, business processes, gaps, and provide design recommendations and solutions
- Experience with data migration and conversion of master data processes, design, development and integration between SAP SD, TM, PP, FI, CO, MM and LSMW tools
- Experience with forecasting tools such as Atlas
- Experience handling EDI and IDOC Interfaces for SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations including Go-Live Support in the area of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning with Supplier Relationship Management a plus
- Experience with SAPs Enterprise Buyer Professional EBP is preferred, must be willing to learn
- Experience resolving day-today production issues, and ensure business is running while adhering to SOX compliance processes
- Experience partnering with users, management and IT staff in a team based environment
- Must be result and customer service oriented and adaptable to ongoing change
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and in cooperation with others on multiple activities, with flexibility to manage competing demands and changing priorities