Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
Role Description: PHP Developer
For a large environment, you would be responsible for writing a Front End/Back End application on top of FreeIPA to automate and add user-friendly UX.
The application would be written in Python/Flask, Perl, PHP, LAMP stack. So understanding of how REST API works is a must.
Git understanding would also be a plus for code revision.
A Linux background is preferable and a basic understanding of how Kerberos works is a plus to.
Design & build robust, performant and highly scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Proximus change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,) for problem mgt.
- 5y in software development
- experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
Technical skills Required:
- API programming (flask)
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
Fluent English any French or Dutch would be a bonus although not essential.