Product Consultant (Design Consultant) Software
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Product Consultant (Design Consultant) - software
About the role
Working alongside clients and internal stakeholders, you will be focused on solving business critical challenges with a combination of technical, industry and business acumen. Utilising your key skills you will design solutions that not only deliver on client requirements but also drive forward the business's technical roadmap.
You will be a subject matter expert who uses both your industry and product knowledge when analysing client requirements in order define solutions that utilise existing applications and integrate with market leading third party applications/technology partners.
The role requires working closely with the various internal departments:
- Bid, Solutions and Commercial, providing support throughout the sales process, providing extensive business knowledge, functional product knowledge, and documenting compelling cost-effective solutions.
- Business Analysts, assisting in the review of requirements, attending and facilitating client workshops and owning the resulting solution design.
- Operations, Software development, Testing and On-boarding, documenting solutions and defining enhancements required to proprietary applications, walking through the solutions and providing support throughout the development life cycle to all relevant teams to ensure successful development and implementation.
The following background/experience is essential:
- Experience within Financial Services (Lending and/or Investments)
- Client facing experience
- Presentation experience
- Security by Design
- Experience of designing to standards and utilising industry patterns
Any of the following would be a bonus:
- CBAP certified
- CeMap certified
- Cloud Deployment
- IBM Middleware
- API Integration egMulesoft
- Project Delivery Methodologies eg Waterfall, Agile
- Tooling eg JIRA & Confluence
- SQL Scripting or Programming
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 plus a 6% contributory pension scheme and on completion of the probationary period, you will have access to a flexible benefits plan which includes:
- Training & Development, regular coaching from your Manager
- Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through Flex Benefits scheme
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits scheme (eg childcare vouchers, Dental cover)
- Performance Reviews and support with development needs
- A modern office and supportive culture
- A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
- An active Charity and CSR program
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website