Senior IT Technician (French and Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
The objective of the role is to support the implementation of the new IT structure. In this context, a new IT structure is to be set up including an adaptation of the technical environment, new working procedures.
French and Dutch Language Requirement
The role includes the following tasks:
- IS Engineer support for AC, CPAS and MLE A/D compliance actions
- Win 10 Workstation installation (images, deployment, support)
- Monitoring installation of Wsus patches
- Support Monitoring resident Servers in the regional datacenter (backup, disk space, antivirus alerts, malware)
- Takeover of know-how from existing infrastructure (workstations, network environment)
- Work to replace more than 200 workstations and 150 printers
- Implementation of a new Windows access rights management policy
- Software deployment (search for a tool and implementation)
- Installation of a ticketing tool (configuration)
- Review the management of level 1 and 2 troubleshooting
- Writing documentation and operating procedures.
- Drafting of operating procedures for municipal officials (AC-Etterbeek).
- Writing technical documentation for the installation of new software/hardware.
- Creation/validation of pilot images by PC/Laptop model (AOMI tool).
- Support for finalizing the Win 10 migration.
IT Technician with:
- Excellent knowledge of Win 10
- Knowledge of Windows server 2012 or 2016, VMWare environment
- Active Directory (OU, DHCP, DNS, )
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Office 2016)
- Good editorial (documentation and procedures)
- troubleshooting workstations, network/wifi
- Knowledge of a ticketing tracking tool (GLPI is a plus)
- Knowledge of a PC image creation tool (AOMI, MDT, SCCM)
- Experience of at least 5 years in the management of a PC fleet (deployment/installation of images, software)