Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by TomGandhi Consulting Limited
Job Title: Business Engineer
Location : Z urich switzerland
- 5+ years in a similar role (business analysis, business engineering) in the financial industry
- In-depth expertise in banking, finance, financial products, Swiss and European regulatory frameworks, portfolio management and advisory processes.
- Good understanding of Software Development processes, preferable experience as a developer.
- Clear, fast and precise thinker, able to quickly catch up with unfamiliar concepts.
- Flexible mind set to be able to cope with a dynamic environment.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- UML hands-on experience with ability to model domain models or visualize dynamic flows. Ideally familiar with Enterprise Architect.
- Practical SQL skills to be able to conduct data analysis if required.
- UX/UI Design skills. Understanding what works in UI's and what doesn't.
- Analytical mindset, not accepting mediocre concepts, spot flaws in the Matrix and correct them.
- Understanding of portfolio theory and portfolio management processes.
- A large business analysis tool-belt with the understanding when to use which tools (use case modelling, business rule writing, user story writing, state diagrams, flow diagrams .)
- Should have experience in Functional testing, Smoke testing, regression Testing.
- Good to have worked on Onsite and Offshore model
- Java reading. The ability to read and understand basic Java code helps to check the implemented business logic. Not required often but it helps to not need to rely on a developers free capacity.