Cloud Drive Migration Specialist
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
- Perform migration of File Servers across enterprise.
- Working on migration tools like Secure Copy, Doubletake etc
- Efficient in migrating file Servers from on-premise to Google drive and OneDrive in a complex environment.
- Discuss with application teams in terms of figuring out dependencies and risk/mitigation etc.
- Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation L3 support which include the definition of needs; benefits; and technical strategy within the project life cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing; testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life cycle
- Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Assist appropriate teams in all phases of Production implementation
- Ensure that all documentation for the systems (build books; High Level Design) is updated after changes.
- Coordinate activities for projects between other teams.
- Install; configure and administer the operating system and services on Windows server systems
Install new/rebuild existing Servers and configure hardware; peripherals; services; settings; directories; storage; etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.