Project Manager - Software/Agile
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Project Manager - IT/Software/Agile/Scrum
My client are a specialist service provider based in Wednesbury (near Birmingham) who operate across the UK. They're expanding their IT team and are seeking a Project Manager to join them!
You'll be a proven Project Manager from an IT/Software Development background (ideally in Mobile App or Web Development).
Experience in Jira/Confluence/Service Desk Champion would be very valuable for the role - as would any exposure to Microservices based projects.
It would also be useful if you have previous experience in Agile/Scrum and are adaptable to these.
Working closely with the Head of IT, you'll play a key role in the successful delivery of multiple projects streams on a concurrent basis, helping to build a team!
- Proven Project Manager with direct experience in Software Development/Software Engineering projects.
- Ideally some knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methods.
- Ideally experience in Jira/Confluence/Service Desk Champion for Project Management.
- Stakeholder management/influencing ability - can lead change.
- Keen to take a leading role within a team.