Portfolio Management Officer - Brussels
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Portfolio Management Officer (Dutch, French & English speaking) | Brussels, Belgium | 3 months rolling contract | Excellent hourly rate
I am currently recruiting for a Portfolio Management Officer (Dutch, French & English speaking), in Brussels, Belgium, for a fantastic 3 months rolling contract opportunity.
The primary job of the Portfolio Management Officer (Dutch, French & English speaking) role is to ensure that the NMBS standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire project process and that demands for Purchases and Projects are handled as such.
Day to day tasks and duties for the Portfolio Management Officer (Dutch, French & English speaking) role are included but not limited to the following:
- Procurement-Purchase demands follow-up: Create quality control (budget check, check project info, check purchase details), Prepare for internal approval, Send to BackOffice to create "requests to orders " and/or "Purchase order ", Follow-up to purchases (in SAP/Control Desk)
- Inform customers at all times about the status of their demands/files
- Contact with the vendor Infrabel for quotations and follow up
- Full management of the functional mailbox
- Facilitate the planning and execution of the Project within scope, timing and budget
- Stimulating and facilitating the business relationship manager and the project team (IT and SNCB) to ensure delivery of prioritized tasks
- Monitoring deadlines and reporting on various deliverables so that each project can hit the ground running with minimal wasted time and resources
- Analysis of financial data as it pertains to each project in their control. This includes the proper distribution and allocation of resources, the implementation of budgets and the quantification of monetary risk and impact
- Watch over and propose modifications to Project Management Methodology and Processes
Requirements for the Portfolio Management Office (Dutch, French & English speaking) role:
- Minimal professional Bachelor with 2 year experience in portfolio management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
- Experience in an IT environment is a plus
- Knowledge of project management processes and project methodologies is a plus
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Portfolio Management Officer (Dutch, French & English speaking) role in Belgium, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!