DevOps Software Engineer French speaking Switzerland
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Swiss IT Staffing organisation. Our large client in the Montreux/Sion area is now looking for a French speaking DevOps to join their international team on a long term basis.
- On the basis of the functional specifications transmitted by the project manager, you analyze, parameterize and code the application software components in compliance with the standards and procedures in force in the company.
- In charge of automation in development environment, you will have the task of maintaining the tools, environments and software involved in the release.
- The maintenance of Build and automation tools requires experience with tools such as Bamboo and a good knowledge of Maven and Jenkins.
- Maintaining the test environments for the development part requires a taste for Linux, server configuration and Scripting.
- Finally, the maintenance of the in-house software for dependency management and delivery will require development skills (mainly in Java EE) and ideally knowledge of the Cloud for reviews on a Kubernetes cluster.
* Background as Java + Spring developer/technical Lead (3 to 5 years experience)
* Knowledge in Development JAVA/J2EE (EJB)
* Continuous integration (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
* Experience in Linux
* Scripting (Shell, Python, Groovy, your choice")
* Basic knowledge of DB
* Knowledge of Rest, Agile concepts
* Fluent French is a requirement
An excellent package is on offer for the right person. If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your CV at (see below) or call me.