Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by DCV Technologies
Excellent opportunity with one of the world's leaders in the Semiconductor industry to be responsible for the design and development of software modules for their automated growth equipment
Experience in ASP.NET, MVC, C# is essential along with WPF or Winforms Development, SQL Server, T-SQL and user interface design.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of software modules for our automated growth equipment. You will be required to provide design documentation, develop code and test modules that have been developed. You will also be involved in the integration of the software and hardware systems in a dynamic R & D environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Module Level Design
- Working with the Software Architect and the product development team to understand specifications, requirements and to produce software design documentation.
Software Design and development
- NET, MVC, C#
- WPF or WinForms Application development
- SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Views & Triggers
- User Interface design
- Understand and use of Software Patterns
- Interfacing to 3rd party hardware
- Software testing and validation
- Use best practices such as source code control, revision/release control, documentation, integration, and testing.
- Understanding of the Full software development life cycle from design, through specification to implementation, testing and Maintenance
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, WPF, MVC
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Trigger
- Experience interfacing with 3rd party equipment (TCP/IP/RS232/RS485)
- Desirable - Experience with AWS or Azure service cloud
- Desirable - experience with Android or iOS development
- Desirable - experience with Beckhoff TwinCat 3
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £80k Annual