Interim Test Automation Engineer (3 months)
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
To set up different types of testing in a Continuous Delivery environment, both strategically and executive.
- Available immediately
- A minimum of two years of work experience as a Test Automation Engineer in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience working in scrum teams
- A great sense of responsibility and you dare to make decisions independently
- Communicate easily with others at various levels and functions, within and outside the team
- Flexible, creative, accurate and able to think from a customer perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Cypress (cypress.io) or similar tool such as Selenium
- Mocking and stubbing data.
- Git, NPM, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Visual regression using Cypress, Backstop or similar
- Regression testing using one of Selenium, Webdriver.io or NightwatchJS.
- Functional (automated) testing of UI,
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS/Cloud providers