Systems Engineer - 6 months contract - €400 Per Day MAX
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
Systems Engineer - Windows, Active Directory, Automation, PowerShell, SCCM, VMware, ITIL, Office 365, TCP, IP
€400 per day max
6-months contract (High possibility of extension)
EU PASSPORTS ONLY
You take care of infrastructure-related intervention requests (access security, account management, etc.) and you do not hesitate to spontaneously help technicians in the event of a high workload.
You participate in the centralization and automation of the management of client workstations and their software (implementation, deployment, updates, etc.).
Ensure the design and maintenance of system solutions.
Ensure the availability of Servers and business continuity while ensuring optimal storage capacity.
Monitor systems (alert thresholds, tuning), maintain a high level of performance and take measures likely to improve it.
Document the system solutions deployed.
Knowledge and experience with:
- Administration and support of Microsoft Windows 2012R2/2016 Servers and management of their inherent roles (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, File Servers, DFS, Print Servers).
- Good knowledge in Automation and Scripting PowerShell.
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM (System Center) is an asset.
- Good knowledge of virtualized fleet management (VMWare vSphere).
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Incident monitoring level 2 and 3
- Network troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of a ticketing tracking tool based on the ITIL v3 standard
- Customer and results oriented.
- Rigorous, precise and reliable.
- You are analytical, have a good initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- You demonstrate a good team spirit and you also know how to work independently.
- Administration of Microsoft 365 environments.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
If you are a System Engineer, then APPLY NOW or contact (see below)
Systems Engineer - Brussels, Belgium
EU PASSPORTS ONLY
Windows, Active Directory, Automation, PowerShell, SCCM, VMware, ITIL, Office 365, TCP, IP