Financial Support Officer - Banking
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 by Experis AG
Finance Support Officer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Finance Support Officer to join a team within Asset Management who will help to support the legal, administrative and financial processes between the Group and external providers.
- Take responsibility for all processes and operational services for institutional clients, including the day to day account management and relationship support.
- Process, document and maintain the contact with stakeholders in financial accounting, provider management and IT
- Support the global remuneration processing, controlling and documentation
- Support the investigation and problem-solving between internal departments and external fund providers
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
- Client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
- Previous sales experience with institutional clients would be an asset
- An excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
- Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- English fluent, German, French and/or Italian would be an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.