PCB Design Engineer, Zurich
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Yoh
PCB Design Engineer, Zurich, initial 3 months
Are you a PCB Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for an Electronics High Speed Digital PCB Designer to strongly contribute to the development of transceiver electronics for a satellite constellation program.
The contract will be written up for an initial 3 months, but the project is expected to last around 12 months.
- Detailed High Speed Digitaldesign including trade-off, analysis, schematics capturing and PCB layouting
- Verification of electrical circuits by review, analysis and simulation
- Coordination of Unit Interface Equipment (UIE)/EGSE definition and commissioning
- Prototype and Flight electronics commissioning and testing
- Assembly, Integration and Testing (AIT) support
- Establish and maintain design configuration
- Establish design descriptions and simulations technical reports
- 5+ years' experience in space industry or avionics industry or defence industry
- Master degree in electronic or telecommunications engineering
- Proven experience as a High Speed Digital PCB design Engineer (10 Gbps+)
- Experience with RF design
- Proven experience in Schematics capturing
- Proven experience in PCB Layouting with Mentor Graphics suite
- Experience with selection of COTS EEE parts
- Experience with components in digital Electronics: commercial and flight FPGAs, commercial and flight DSP, commercial and flight CPUs
- Experience with EMC design and analysis of electronics systems/sub-systems
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink, Python or similar
If this PCB Design Engineer role is of interest, please apply now! Interviews are being held immediately.