Business Analyst, Manufacturing R&D, Product Cost, Management, Documen
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by emagine
Business Analyst: Manufacturing R&D, Product Cost, Documentation and Portfolio Management, English Speaker
- Business Analyst with experience in R&D product documentation, product management and project management processes
- Strong knowledge of financial aspects
- Knowledge in multiple interconnected tools: Kola, PDM Links and Tikka (nice to have)
- Experience of working closely with product owners
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a Business analyst with Product Cost and Portfolio and Project management. You will join an experienced team of architects, Business Analysts and Solution Leaders in the portfolio and project group.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate modelling and analysis of business processes and operations from a requirement management perspective or develop concepts for a product.
This includes identifying risks in functional solutions from a user experience perspective, proposing changes in business processes, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary, supporting business case development by focus on business value creation.
- Take the lead in Business Analyst activities
- Facilitate modelling and analysis of business processes and operations
- Identify risks around functional
- Support business case development: securing business value creation
- Facilitate global workshops
- Execute training with process and solution key uses and Business Process Developers
- Propose prioritization of changes in the solution
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions