Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by IDC Technologies Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Beerse, Belgium
- Be a technology partner, working with business partners to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, suppliers and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, patients, customers, markets and communities and become the go-to person for our business/technology partners.
- Lead the technical discovery process for Digital projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards
- Conduct Business Analysis: Map out business process; Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases, wireframes, BPM); support translation into technical requirements.
- Support continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state, root cause analysis for process gaps and improvement to identify and resolve business and technology related issues.
- Take a regional view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonized solutions where possible
- Proactively match business needs with existing technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context. Work closely with multi-functional delivery teams to proactively identify and explore business-building opportunities using descriptive and advanced analysis tools
- Identify, wireframe, prototype, test, and operationalize eHealth solutions using visualization platforms
- Manage delivery of local/regional solutions through Application Services team, acting as Product Owner in scrum development
- Act as lead BA for the team business analysts. Align BA approach across the team, drive standardization, coordinate efforts across BA team
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology or related Business/Engineering degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem (eg static/dynamic web, mobile apps, campaign email, hosting approaches, media and content management systems)
- Knowledge of technology solutions within the EMEA markets will be highly regarded
- Experience of HealthCare solutions for engaging Doctors & Patients through digital channels is desired
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Ability to recommend priorities to multiple stakeholders based on the highest business value is required
- Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred
- Experience in project delivery in a dynamic and emerging market as part of a complex, global organization is required
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required
- Good understanding of Agile (SAFe) delivery methodology
- Working knowledge of SDLC (CSV, Computer System Validation) and rRDM (Business Analysis methodology) including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements
- Experience working in process-driven environments (SDLC, Agile) coordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal