Business Data Analyst
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Glocomms
We currently have a requirement for a Business Data Analyst to join a large Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Antwerp, Belgium on a contract until December 2020. The candidate must speak fluent Dutch!
Mission - Global Public Health it is our mission to use data sciences tools and methodologies in support of our development programs and in support of Global Public Health in general. The portfolio of data sciences initiatives within GPH is growing and we see a need to increase our current data science team.
Working within a team, the candidate is expected to report and present on the results of the research, will have frequent contact with subject matter experts and with collaborating partners
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years experience working as a Data Analyst including data structuring and cleaning
- Research driven mindset, exploring publications and scientific articles
- Knowledge and expertise in data structuring and data cleansing techniques.
- Expertise in the use of data science and modelling techniques and tools (R, predictive modelling)
- Data visualization techniques and tools
- The incumbent should exhibit a passion to Global Public Health, through education and or participation in Global Public Health work.
- A creative, open and research driven mindset is expected.
- Major communication language will be English AND Dutch.