Administrative Professional (Assistant)
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by ITech Consult
Administrative Professional (Assistant) in PD Safety Risk Management - reporting/English/purchase orders/organizing/travel organisation
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Administrative Professional (Assistant) in PD Safety Risk Management
At Roche, we believe it is urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives. We are brave in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world.
The PD Safety Risk Management Administrative Professional provides support to managers and staff of IPV International Pharmacovigilance with different administrative tasks by anticipating and fulfilling their needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner and contributes to the smooth and efficient administrative processes of the department.
To cover a maternity leave, the department is looking for an Administrative Professional on a 50% basis (With fixed days - important!) to work and support the IPV team. Being available for the specific start date is a must have. Candidates not available then will NOT be considered.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support Physician/Managers with reports/issue workups
* Allocate Report numbers/Format and finalize Reports according to formatting guidelines
* Collect signature approval from Line Manager
* Publish/archive finalized documents.
* Get purchase orders for Vendors/Coding of incoming invoices via Ariba
* Tracking of purchase orders/Settle Travel/Entertainment Expenses
* Travels/Register people to congresses/Internal Meetings/Teleconferences/Videoconferences
* Offsite Meetings/Select Restaurant and Menus for external entertainment and offsite meetings
* Organize social events/Organize refreshments for meetings/support/assist visitors
New Employees/Entry preparation
* Organize interviews
* Liaise with PDS Training Department to arrange welcoming and induction package
* Liaise with IT in order to organize desk, hardware, software etc.
* Liaise with the responsible Manager in order to find out special needs.
* Prepare meeting schedule of the first working days
Update of various records and databases
* Utilising various tools keeping departmental lists up to date
* Literature searches (organize translation of articles if needed)
* Order office supply/Liaise with IT (eg Hardware/Software)
* Organize Printing and scanning orders with repro/Liaise with facility management
* General filing/archiving (internal, external)/copying (Paper, electronic)
* Legal requests: document retrieval/filing/archiving/copying
* First experience as an administrative assistant position (min 2 years)
* English and German
* Roche experience
* Able to start in May
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Soft skills:
o Good communication skills
o Good organizational skills
o Good team player with interpersonal skills
o Ability to work in the multi-cultural environment
o Ability to manage different kind of tasks and prioritize
o Ability to work under pressure and with frequent interruptions
o Ability to work independently
o Ability to handle confidential and personnel information with integrity and total discretion
o Reliable and task follow-up with self-initiative
o Attention to detail and accuracy
o Good working attitude and motivation
o Handle tasks proactively
Reference No.: 919189SGR
Role: Administrative Professional (Assistant) in PD Safety Risk Management
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.