O365/Exchange Engineer - Azure and Active Directory
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
O365/Exchange Engineer - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Messaging Engineer with Azure and Active Directory knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of practice as System Engineer with expertise in configuring, deploying and supporting Office 365 Exchange Online services including hybrid models and migrations to the cloud
- Proficient in building, managing and supporting Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016 on Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Competency of troubleshooting all core and peripheral Messaging services on multiple service end-points along with knowledge of hosted email security services and supporting all security to internal and external email flow
- Experience with application integration and support directly into Exchange or via Outlook client add-ins is advantageous
- Knowhow of O365 Message Encryption and data security including MS Data Loss Prevention, Data classification and protection policies
- Familiarity with e-Discovery and archive solutions along with a strong understanding of Azure, domain federations and Active Directory
- Well versed with Microsoft EDGE, SMTP routing and mail relays as well as PowerShell Scripting, Certifications for Windows Server, Exchange and Office 365 are desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the existing on premise services and assisting with cloud migration activities
- Investigating new messaging functionalities are of value to customers
- Planning, designing and deploying new functionalities as well as providing continuous support
- Collaborating with different teams to analyse and activate Office 365 as well as other application integrations into the messaging service
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.