Identity and Access Management (IAM) Expert - PowerShell Azure
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Expert - Azure/PowerShell - This is a look term contract opportunity to join a global financial services company based in Zurich.
- Expertise in designing and implementing IAM solutions
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts including authorisation and authentication
- Scripting and automation skills in PowerShell, Azure functions and others, with particular focus on governance processes
- Experience of Microsoft Information Protection, Azure Access Review, MCAS and other Microsoft tools to secure data and govern the interaction with external identities along with strong focus on IAM and Office 365
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure Identity Governance, Cloud networking, Microsoft Information Protection, MCAS and other CASB solution such as Okta
- Ability to set-up and implement modern automation and governance processes as well as to work independently and drive outcomes with stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing security and governance along with Microsoft Information Protection, Azure Access Review, MCAS and other Microsoft tools
- Coding and automation of IAM solutions
- Delivering and driving a modern, automated, user friendly and self-service Office 365 External B2B Collaboration concept with stakeholders
- Supporting DWP teams on opening up Office 365 services to external partners and customers using Azure B2B and also Azure Identity Governance as well as management capabilities, to be the subject matter expert
- Ensuring solution design and implementation of cloud automation, eg governance processes around IAM life cycle, integration of IAM related events and alerts with existing platforms and processes, consumption of Office Graph and Azure APIs
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.