Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer Azure vacancy for our Zurich based client in the insurance sector.
- Ability to lead complex architecture design and put it into practice as well as to work in a cross functional environment
- Great communication skills plus practical experience in dealing with big volumes of data
- Hands on experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Familiarity with the agile methodologies and DevOps approach
- University degree in IT, engineering or a related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide business solutions
- Developing and setting the standards to operate the platforms in scope in an efficient and highly automated way
- Managing, monitoring and securing data using the full stack of Azure data services
- Being responsible for the Azure administration as well as Azure development processes and DevOps processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.