NetSuite Technical Consultant/Developer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Discoverer International Ltd
A fast-growing NetSuite end-user (50% growth YoY) reaching close to 2Bn€, covering 28 countries are recruiting. To continue our high growth, to get worldwide reach and to structure further our delivery capability, the group is creating a new position for a NetSuite Developer.
Job Purpose and general responsibilities
- Creating, documenting and managing customisations in an agile environment with standard change processes.
- Solving business problems by gathering user requirements, designing solutions, developing customisations, testing processes and final implementation - entire software development life cycle.
- Collaborating with other team members and employees to build world class business systems.
Desirable Technical Experience and skills
- Minimum 1-3 years as developer in NetSuite environment, up to date knowledge of NetSuite APIs, SuiteScript
- Experience of Client script, Event Script, Suitelet, RESTlet, workflows.
- Skills in applying integration approaches and strategies, preferably invoicing web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL)
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches, reports, advanced PDF and NetSuite data model.
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling & debugging.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive can-do attitude
- Accuracy and very strong attention to details
- Well organised
- Creative, results driven, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work
Fluent English is mandatory and other languages would be a bonus.